Law firm money laundering
Nowadays, the most widespread and complex method of solving a crime is financial transactions. There is a direct intent – a person realizes the significance of his actions and wants to perform them anyway. Therefore, if you or someone close to you are charged, it is necessary to have an accurate and complete understanding of the extent of criminal liability. No one can be 100% protected from anti money laundering law.
Types Of Funds Legalization In Dubai
There are hundreds of criminal schemes. They are improved daily, which complicates the anti money laundering law investigation and proof of the crime.
Let’s consider examples of some of them:
- the creation of fly-by-night companies to carry out transactions with large amounts;
- falsification of primary documentation to justify the legality of the source of income received by criminal means;
- conducting transactions through companies owned by relatives;
- withdrawal of funds to offshore zones.
If you are suspected of illegal issues, we advise you to appeal immediately to qualified AML law firms near you, where you’ll get a confirmation of the legality of the sources of income and a piece of advice on how to prove the absence of corpus delicti.
Signs Of Property Legalization
The legalization of income is a complex process that includes many transactions. To qualify an act as a crime, anti money laundering law firm verifies the following features:
- legalization hides the traces of the origin of property obtained by criminal means;
- criminals create the appearance of the legitimacy of getting income;
- people receiving illegal payment try to hide;
- conditions are created to avoid taxes and provide convenient legal access to funds.
How Is The Scheme Of Cashing Out Disclosed?
Experts at our law firm money laundering point out four leading loose ends:
- Forgery of documents
- Tax avoidance
- Illegal business
- Illegal banking
Cashing out schemes are easily disclosed by detecting affiliated legal firms that conduct transactions for work performance even without having employees. Attorneys from professional anti money laundering law firms usually establish all participants, information about fixed assets, location, etc. It often turns out that there were no transactions, no work performed, and no services provided. Sanctions Are Imposed On
- company executives;
- business founders;
- accomplices acting by an organized group or by prior conspiracy.
Our Other Criminal Law Services
Anti Money Laundering Law – Get Professional Help In UAE
Judicial practice in Dubai shows that the legalization of income is difficult to prove. Therefore, it is important to entrust your problem to an experienced lawyer nearby for an effective defense. Experts from our anti money laundering law firm are well versed in the peculiarities of the investigation so that they know the reasons for the low detection rate of these crimes. We help our clients to relieve themselves of responsibility completely.